|Company legislation requires businesses to perform many administration tasks that take up a lot of valuable company time. The last thing you need as business owner is to be stressed out trying to ensure you are complying with the Companies Act.
The possible threat of penalties for failing to keep up with the changing rules is to great to risk to take.
Here, we are able to relieve this burden for you. Our services include:
- General advise on company law
- Company Formation- Private/ Public/ Company u/s 25 of the Companies Act
- Filing of annual returns on behalf
- Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and resolutions
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Assistance in changes of directors, shareholders, addresses, and office details
- Bonus issues
- Share transfers
- Registered office facility
- Drafting Agreement / Legal Agreement / Application / Power of Attorney / MOA /AOA
- Various Government Approval / CLB Approvals